Welcome to the new Truck-Lite.com
Questions? We've got answers. 1-800-562-5012
81 Series 20' Lead 4 in. Round LED Work Light, Black, 6 Diode, 500 Lumen, Stripped End, 12V
- Manufactured under Design Patent# US D572,856 S.
- Rugged all purpose work lamp.
- General purpose "Work" pattern.
- More even lighting than comparable incandescent work lamps.
- LED light is whiter and brighter than comparable incandescent lamps.
- LEDs have no filament, therefore are extremely resistant to shock and vibration.
- 81360/81374/81365-Operates at full brightness between 8.5v and 16v.
- 81240/81270/81245-Operates at full brightness between 21v and 34v.
- 81360/81374/81365-Overvoltage protection @ 17v-18v.
- 81240/81270/81245-Overvoltage protection @ 34v-36v.
- LEDs have less current draw, resulting in increased battery and alternator life while allowing more power for other vehicle requirements.
- Available in durable black, white or chrome powder coated housings.
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Mounts on one 5/16"-18 stud.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Catalog Number 81371
- Current 1.2
- Voltage 12
- Warranty 5-Year
- Brand TL
- Lighting Technology LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs 6
- Number of Wires 2
- Series 81 Series
- Packaging Type Standard
- Std Carton Qty 1
- Lamp Connection Hardwired
- Plug Side One Hardwired
- Plug Side Two Stripped End
- KIT (Y/N) No
- Lens Shape Round
- Lens Color Clear
- Housing Color Black
- Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mount Material Stainless Steel
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- VMRS 034-006-031
- Mount Type Stud
- Common Size 4"
- Mounting Connector Diameter .313 inch
- Total Height 4.18 inch
- Total Width 4.18 inch
- Total Depth 2.47 inch
- Lumens 500
- Keyword 20' Lead
- Product Type Work Light
- Long Description 81 Series 20' Lead 4 in. Round LED Work Light, Black, 6 Diode, 500 Lumen, Stripped End, 12V
- Short Description 81 Series 20' Lead 4 in. Round LED Work Light, Black, 6 Diode, 500 Lumen, Stripped End, 12V
- UPC 0735111166290
- Wire Gauge 18
- Weight 2.34 pound
- Beam Pattern Work