Welcome to the new Truck-Lite.com
Questions? We've got answers. 1-800-562-5012
81 Series 7 in. Round LED Work Light, Black, 10 Diode, Blunt Cut, 12V
- Provides a robust, LED, solid-state solution to applications in need of additional lighting.
- Popular for use as auxiliary lighting for off-road, utility, construction applications and more.
- Offers a unique appearance, especially when installed with Truck-Lite LED Headlights.
- Displays a wide, uniform, symmetrical light output pattern.
- Offers longer life than comparable incandescent lights.
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility.
- Metalized reflector directs light output effectively, increasing visibility.
- Hardwired design and fully encapsulated electronics resist damage and corrosion.
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum housing dissipates heat efficiently.
- Voltage spike protected to 600V.
- impact-resistant, non-yellowing, headlight-grade polycarbonate lens protects against damage caused by debris and other hazards.
- Catalog Number 81702
- Current 4.2
- Voltage 12
- Warranty 3-Year
- Brand TL
- Lighting Technology LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs 10
- Number of Wires 2
- Series 81 Series
- Packaging Type Standard
- Std Carton Qty 1
- Lamp Connection Hardwired
- Plug Side One Hardwired
- Plug Side Two Blunt Cut
- KIT (Y/N) No
- Lens Shape Round
- Lens Color Clear
- Housing Color Black
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Mount Material Steel
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- VMRS 034-006-031
- Mount Type Bracket Mount
- Common Size 7"
- Mounting Connector Diameter 0.5 inch
- Total Height 6.99 inch
- Total Width 6.99 inch
- Total Depth 3.73 inch
- Lumens 1420
- Light Intensity 3020
- Product Type Work Light
- Long Description 81 Series 7 in. Round LED Work Light, Black, 10 Diode, Blunt Cut, 12V
- Short Description 81 Series 7 in. Round LED Work Light, Black, 10 Diode, Blunt Cut, 12V
- UPC 0735111176176
- Wire Gauge 16
- Weight 3.31 pound
- Beam Pattern Work