Welcome to the new Truck-Lite.com
Questions? We've got answers. 1-800-562-5012
15 AMP, 12V, DRL System, Polycarbonate Housing, Hardwired, Blunt Cut
- Features state-of-the-art electronics sealed in epoxy for protection.
- Module installs easily using a three-wire design.
- Relay controlled output activates low beam headlamps at full intensity whenever the ignition is turned on.
- Meets or exceeds CSA guidelines.
- Do not expose to moisture, excessive engine compartment temperature or circuit overload.
- Work with most Ford, GM and Dodge vehicles.
- For use with positive switching headlamps only.
- Not for use with positive ground vehicles.
- Catalog Number 97300
- Current 15
- Voltage 12
- Warranty Lifetime
- Brand TL
- Number of Wires 3
- Packaging Type Standard
- Std Carton Qty 1
- Lamp Connection Hardwired
- Plug Side One Hardwired
- Plug Side Two Blunt Cut
- KIT (Y/N) No
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family CSA
- VMRS 034-001-027
- Total Height 1.14 inch
- Total Width 2.05 inch
- Total Depth 1.67 inch
- Product Type DRL System
- Long Description 15 AMP, 12V, DRL System, Polycarbonate Housing, Hardwired, Blunt Cut
- Short Description 15 AMP, 12V, DRL System
- UPC 0735111035695
- Wire Gauge 16|18
- Weight 0.50 pound