Welcome to the new Truck-Lite.com
Questions? We've got answers. 1-800-562-5012
LED, Low Profile Beacon, Clear, Permanent Mount/Pipe Mount, Class I, Hardwired, Stripped End, 12V
- US Patent #6,183,100 and 6,679,618.
- Developed through Truck-Lites experience in both LED Design and Heavy-Duty Warning Lighting Systems Design.
- Meets Class I output requirements.
- Optics designed specifically for LED technology, not as a gaseous discharge retrofit.
- Dual and quad flash patterns meet legal functions.
- Rugged black powder coated corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum base.
- Designed for Surface Mount as well as Pipe Mount (1'' NPT pipe thread).
- Electronics and Light Source are fully encapsulated in epoxy.
- Protected against industry-standard electrical transient per SAE J1455.
- Linear supply offers reduced EMI over that of gaseous discharge systems.
- Threaded-lens design does not require tool to replace lens.
- Designed without external optics to reduce maintenance and cleaning.
- Mounting gasket and #10 installation screws included.
- Catalog Number 92564C
- Current 2.2
- Voltage 12
- Warranty 5-Year
- Brand TL
- Lighting Technology LED
- Number of Diodes/Bulbs 18
- Number of Wires 1
- Packaging Type Standard
- Std Carton Qty 1
- Lamp Connection Hardwired
- Plug Side One Hardwired
- Plug Side Two Stripped End
- KIT (Y/N) No
- Lens Shape Round
- Lens Color Clear
- Mount/Trim Color Black
- Mount/Trim Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Compliance Family SAE
- Standards Met J1455
- VMRS 034-006-004
- Mount Type Permanent Mount|Pipe Mount
- Selectable Flash Patterns (Y/N) No
- Profile Low Profile
- Mounting Connector Diameter .120|1 inch
- Total Height 5.08 inch
- Total Width 6.81 inch
- Total Depth 6.81 inch
- Product Type Beacon
- Long Description LED, Low Profile Beacon, Clear, Permanent Mount/Pipe Mount, Class I, Hardwired, Stripped End, 12V
- Short Description LED, Low Profile Beacon, Clear, Permanent/Pipe Mount, 12V
- Rotating/Strobe Strobe
- UPC 0735111175711
- Wire Gauge 18
- Weight 3.99 pound
- Warning Class I