Are there any special lighting requirements for vehicles hauling flammable or explosive materials?

There are no special federal requirements, as FMVSS-108 covers all over-the-road vehicles. Some states or municipalities have regulations, but these cannot supersede FMVSS-108; they can only add to it. Truck-Lite’s lights and wiring systems have been tested to all known standards and certifications. Reports are available from Truck-Lite, if necessary.